Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Arena Homme Magazine
 (for January 2011 issue)





Translation by my fellow havener -jaeshinah

YAI: I have to become a person good enough to match these clothes—I will work hard.
Q. How does it feel to become a rising star this year?
YAI: I feel good and it’s exciting and I’m happy…those feelings just like that, I’m happy. I think it’s all good things.
Q. Is there anything that’s different from the past [because of your newfound fame]?
YAI: Nothing’s different.
Q. At all?
YAI: [Laughter] Nothing’s different.
Q. What are you doing now that the drama is over?
YAI: I’m preparing for my next project, that’s what I should do. I should live well.
Q. About your next project?
YAI: I’ll be able to see you all through a movie. Filming will begin at the beginning of next year, and it will premiere in the latter half of the year, and I think I will be able to greet you all again then.

Screenshots taken by fabulous Korean fans at DC Inside~!!













ohh.. *drools*..  our YAI is really HOT!!

He has the power to capture every woman's heart.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment