Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Seeksik online! Here are my translations. ^ ^

Hello~ Haveners~ ^ ^
How are you? I’m Stacy~. (a habit staring at YOO / @fascinatedwithU)

Well..I was actually on YAI’s timeline last night. (Korea time) yay~ ^ ^ While just looking around on Twitter as usual, I was really surprised I could suddenly come across YAI’s twit messages! While translating his Korean messages into English, I thoroughly thought of the exact meaning of what YAI said.
Anyway~ here are my translations~ ^ ^
돌아가는 길에, 오늘은 몇번이나 가짜로 웃음지었나 생각한다.
덕분에, 얼마나 덜 불편한 하루였는지 또 생각한다. 잘 살아야지.
아직 텁텁한 얼굴로 싸구려 좌식의자에 앉아 부끄럽지 않았으면 좋겠다.

On the way back, I think how many times I’ve made fake smiles today.
Thanks to it, I also think how less uncomfortable the day was. I’ll live fine.
With a face still worn out with fatigue, sitting in a cheap chair, I wish I wouldn’t be embarrassed.

@sweetestMY 홧팅같은건 다이렉트로 나한테 보내. 무튼, 크랭크업 축하하오
Send me a message of support (just like “Fighting”) directly.
Anyway, congratulations on finishing filming your movie.

According to his messages, I think, it seemed he just took time for self-reflection on his way back. ^ ^ Sometimes we need to take a good look at ourselves if we are doing what we believes we must do. And YAI has a reputation as being someone with his own beliefs. I’m sure he’ll do in well in spite of some difficult or awkward situation. ^ ^
Second, though it’s been a quite long time since SKKS was ended, YAI and Park Min Young are still keeping in touch with each other. ^ ^ They two look so good together ’cause they’re still getting along with. ^ ^
They are just my own interpretaions and there might be some grammatical / situational errors~ Please overlook them~ ^ ^ I just wish I could help you out, Haveners~ ^ ^
Have a nice time with our YAI~ ^ ^
Originally Posted  by a habit staring at YOO

No comments:

Post a Comment