Friday, March 11, 2011

YAI’s Jack & Jill 2011 spring collection

Hello~ *^ ^* Stacy again~
I’m SO glad I could come across YAI’s lots of fabulous photographs tonight. (It’s around 3:30 AM in Korea~ Sleepless in Korea~ haha;; ) YAI’s hottest catalogue for Jack & Jill was distributed in Korea a few days ago~ ^ ^ I heard it’s distrubuted for free at Jack & Jill (or it might be given as a promotional gift only when customers buy some clothing items there.) Anyway~ a few Korean fans already got it! I’m SO jealous of them! ^ ^ These nice pics below were scanned & uploaded by one of my Korean friends, Sylvia. She’s always enthusiastic about updating articles and pics for our YAI! ^ ^ I’m REALLY thankful to her for her fast post and endless efforts for YAI and his fans! ^ ^ Please enjoy them again~ ^ ^
Also thanks to prim94 and janjher for the pics

Originally Posted by a habit staring at YOO

No comments:

Post a Comment