Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YAI’s nice pictures which were from a Japanese magazine.

Hello~ Haveners~ I’m Stacy~ (a habit staring at YOO/ @fascinatedwithU)
How’s everything? ^ ^ Nice to see you again~ *^ ^*
I’m sure you guys remember my Korean friend, Sylvia who is always enthusiastic about collecting and sharing YAI’s up-to-the-minute articles~ She’s finally posted YAI’s nice pictures which were published on a Japanese magazine. I really appreciate her sustained efforts and generosity for sharing all of them!! Although I don’t absolutely understand Japanese, even a single word~ I’m SO delighted with just seeing his nice pictures on the Japanese magazine~ He must be getting really popular in Japan, too. Right? ^ ^ By the way~ is there anybody who can translate this Japanese article into English by any chance? Please~ haha~ ^ ^; I know our diligent mathed nim has already translated and posted YAI’s personal interview on the magazine but I’m just curious about the overall story published on this~ Anyway~ enjoy YAI & Guh-roh’s nice pics~
Have a nice time with our fabulous YAI!!~ ^ ^*

No comments:

Post a Comment